The individuals chosen as fellows will attend the Pakistan School on Internet Governance (pkSIG), gaining Internet Governance knowledge, providing their inputs and facilitating the exchange of information with other participants.
pkSIG 2018 fellowship are being offered to local residents from interior Sindh and Baluchistan province only. Selection for the fellowship is competitive. All applicants must be:
- able to present a strong motivation for attending the pkSIG
- able to demonstrate interest in issues on the pkSIG agenda
- capable of continuing to work locally on IG issues after the pkSIG
The fellowship award provides the following support (as applied):
- Round-trip travel cost (doesn’t cover air ticket or private cars)
- Hotel accommodation for the duration of pkSIG
- Fee Waiver
- Meals for the duration of pkSIG
- A certificate of participation
How to Apply:
We are offering limited fellowships (accommodation and fee waiver) to international participants as well. Interested applicants are requested to provide their profile and Statement of Interest at email@example.com .
24 June – Open call for applications
4 August – Close call for applications
12 August – Notify successful candidates